- CAN THE SUSPENSION CABLE WIDTHS BE ADJUSTED
Yes! We can customize the distance between the suspension cables on our suspension light fixtures. Please reach out with custom orders and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- DO THE SUSPENSION FIXTURES WORK WITH VAULTED/SLOPED CEILINGS?
Yes - we offer pivoting ceiling hardware which allows the suspension cable to hang straight downward regardless of ceiling angle. Shop accessories for more info.
- WHERE IS THE POWER CORD ON THE SUSPENSION LIGHT FIXTURES?
There is none. The low-power DC current is actually transmitted down the two suspension cables, allowing for no extra cords or clutter.
- IS THERE A RISK OF SHOCK BY TOUCHING BOTH SUSPENSION CABLES?
No. Due to the current being low-power DC, the cables can be touched with no shock. Much like a 24v battery.
- ARE THERE MORE WOOD OPTIONS AVAILABLE?
Yes, we have access to most species. Please reach out for more info.
- DO YOU OFFER TRADE DISCOUNTS?
Yes, we offer large quantity and trade discounts. Please contact us for more information.
- HOW LONG DO THE FIXTURES TAKE TO PRODUCE?
Every light fixture is made to order, allowing the customer to choose wood species, LED temperature and make customizations. Our production timeline is estimated at 2-3 weeks. Shipping is typically 3-5 days with UPS ground service in the 48 contiguous United States. Production estimates are just that, estimates. Orders may be produced quicker or potentially be delayed based on current business.
- HOW LONG ARE THE SUSPENSION CABLES?
We provide 15' of aircraft suspension cable with every fixture. The fixtures can be adjusted to any position along the cable; trim excess cable.
Resources admin July 18, 2021
STANDARD LINEAR SUSPENSION INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
LINEAR SUSPENSION WITH CANOPY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
LINEAR SUSPENSION WITH ADAPTER PLATE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS